Monday, September 3, 2012

Little Girl's Hairstyles: How to do a Ballet Bun Video Tutorial

How to do a Ballet Bun


Easy Hairstyle perfect for dance and ballet!


Now that the gals are back in school, they are probably starting up dance classes and other fun activities to keep us all super busy! Every activity usually requires a certain hairdo that's appropriate as well as clothing, shoes, etc. After my girls switched to ballet, their performance required a specific type of bun, which is what I am sharing today. Hope this easy ballet bun hairstyle helps you out as well!

Feel free to share and remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel (button up there on the right!).
Have a good one!



1 comment:

  1. Great tutorial! I have 2 little girls, with LOTS of hair, so I will be checking this blog out further ;)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, http://therealmomreview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!