How NOT to get freaked out over Head Lice!
Saving our little girls' and boys' hair and scalp!
Hi ladies,
This morning after I dropped my kids off at school, I was listening to the radio. The news was on, and there was a short story about an outbreak (already this school year!) of head lice. They explained that ANYONE can catch head lice, regardless of socio-economic status, background, etc., and it's important to be informed about it, in case your little darling girl (or guy) comes home with it!!I had received the included article's notification, and in light of what I heard this morning about our little girl's and guy's hair, I thought I would share it! It's unpleasant, and something I like to tell myself I will never have to deal with, but facing facts--it's out there, and it's a possibility. Enclosed spaces--like classrooms--are ideal for spreading these fun little creatures from head to head. It's always better to be in the know and how to act!
This author states that: an estimated one in ten school children will suffer a head lice infestation at some point in their academic career.
So...read and be informed and best of luck!!
Happy Monday!!

How scary is the thought of my child having lice. That was a pretty good article. Thanks for sharing. Also thanks for stopping by. You are sooo talented. Those hairstyles are works of art:-) I'll definitly try some of those styles on my daughter and I'll be visiting your store also. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteUgh! I know the day will most likely come...
ReplyDelete