Monday, August 27, 2012

Little Girl's Hairstyles: Crazy Hair! Share Yours!

Hi there! I love looking up hairdos, crazy and cute alike! I love seeing people's creativity at work!

This week is:

Crazy Hair Week

Share Your Craziest Hairstyles!


They can be your own creations, or the best ones you can find! Post them on my FB page, or email them  (girlzhair@gmail.com) to me and I'll post them! Now that the kids are back in school (or soon will be), let's have some fun and share!
Here's my find:
The hair styling itself is not the complicated part (that's a marvelous haircutting job rather), but I love how it bleeds into the face paint/tattoo (??). It's just really really excellent!

Looking forward to yours!
New video coming............it's already on YouTube! Go and preview! And remember to subscribe to my channel up top and right. :)
Have a great hairstyling day!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... the craziest hairstyles *I* have created were on myself. And the evidence of their existence is sealed in a vault! LOL! But I am excited to see what everyone else has done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!