Thursday, August 16, 2012

Little Girl's Hairstyles: How to Comb Out Wet Hair Video Tutorial

How to Comb Out Wet Hair

Keeping hair healthy and damage free!

Hi friends!
So my husband gave me an odd look when I told him what I was planning for this video. I said, "Well, YOU don't do it right, and neither do the girls!" I know there are Dads who read my blog, and young girls learning how to take care of their hair, so, this video is for YOU! If you are trying to grow out your hair, these tips are especially important in taking care of your hair.

Also-I just have to mention that this month marks my THIRD year of doing this blog! I can't believe how fast it has gone by! I have enjoyed getting to know so many of you through emails and your comments! Thanks for all the love over the last few years. I especially love seeing how different my girls are from when we started--this has been such a neat way to catalog my babies. :) Thanks for letting me share with all of you!

I hope you enjoy this video! Feel free to share with any and all!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this video.. I just made my baby watch it ...thanks for sharing..you are touching so many lives in your special way! :)


    human hair extensions clip in australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was just so nice to watch your girl so well-behaved upon doing this video... It just shows how good example you are when it comes to manners.. Anyways, great info!!!

    hairdresser camberley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!