Wednesday, December 7, 2011

SassyBird Giveaway!

If you haven't seen the Sassy Bird hair accessories yet, then check out my last video (Vampire Diaries inspired hairdo). These original and oh so cute hair accessories are just so fun!! The creator, Marisa, is willing to give two lucky winners their choice of hair accessories from her Etsy shop! So here are the easy little qualifications--Pick two (preferably ones you haven't already done!)

*Become a subscriber to my YouTube channel (button up top on right).
*Send an email about this giveaway to 10 people and include the post link (www.prettyhairisfun.com) and Marisa's Etsy shop page link, http://www.etsy.com/shop/Mfedelin  and cc girlzhair@gmail.com.
*Become a follower on Marisa's FB page:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Featherette/203876266337405
*Follow my blog and/or FB page (link to the right).

Leave me a comment with your name and email telling me which ones you've done! The contest runs from today (7th) through midnight of the 14th of December. The two lucky winners will receive an email from Marisa telling them the details! Winners open in the U.S. and picked through Random number generators.

Go spread the word and don't miss out!!!




16 comments:

  1. I'm now subscribed to your youtube. And liked Featherette's facebook <3 <3

    I'm new to your blog but am following you now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! My name is Melissa and my email is veduco@ymail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suscribed on youtube and liked featherettes facebook page! =) My name is Jesica and my email is jesicarasmussen@hotmail.com. love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow your youtube channel, your facebook page, and now I also liked the Featherette facebook page. My name is Elise and my email address is knittedhope@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just subscribed to your youtube channel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a longtime follower of your blog via Google Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute! Something new! I liked featherettes facebook page!
    ~Sarah
    squeakandus at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow your YouTube channel!
    ~Sarah
    squeakandus at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have subscribed to your youtube (as goldilocksnme) and I am following your blog via google friend connect (also as goldilocksnme)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to thank you for your videos i have no hair but my daughter has shoulder length very thick hair and up until we seen your videos we were going to get it cut cause she never did anything with it. but now she has a new style for school everyday thanks i am even make a hair journal for her dad so that he can take over for me one day!
    i would like to enter your contest i have subscribed to your you tube channel as dancemom76 i have liked your facebook page and i have subscribed to your blog and again thanks so much for the videos !

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a follower of your blog GFC: diva locks

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am following Featherette on FB: Tiffany Divalocks

    ReplyDelete
  13. I subscribe to your youtube channel: divalocks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute hair clips!!! I liked you on facebook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am following on FB and subscribed to your youtube. (hthurau) My name is Hee Thurau (Tara Thurau on FB)

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow nice hair styles actually I became your fun, and I hope you create more post in the future...
    market report

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!